Mission Recruit: .NET Developer at Mission Recruit (Atlanta, GA) (Atlanta, GA)
Posted: Nov 7, 2019
Our client Fortune 500 client located in the heart of Buckhead, has an immediate need for a Sr. full stack .NET Developer. This company has an excellent reputation as a great place to work with an open, collaborative culture. They have a huge focus on employee expeirence.
We are looking for a highly skilled .Net Web Developer to join their team. We are looking for a person who takes initiative and champions best practices and standards for development. You will be working as part of our development team and will collaborate with Architects, Database Developers, Integration Developers, Business Intelligence Developers, and fellow .Net Developers. We need you to be a good developer with the desire to be even better. We will help you to attain your goals with training, mentoring, and by giving you a chance to stretch and grow as a developer.
As a .Net Web Developer you will be responsible for developing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting applications, programs, websites, databases, and systems. A .Net Web Developer is a learned professional responsible for resolving problems of moderate difficulty through analyzing possible solutions utilizing standard procedures. Works under limited supervision. Technical guidance required for unusual and/or complex problems/projects.
We believe success starts with having the right people -- those who have the right attitude and aptitude. We seek out goal-oriented professionals who are creators, leaders and pioneers. We value diversity in our workforce. By bringing together people with different backgrounds, thoughts and life experiences, we create a competitive advantage.
- Conducts a range of programming tasks including development, debugging, estimating, unit testing, and documentation for a variety of applications, systems, databases, or websites.
- Provides ongoing maintenance of applications, systems, databases, or websites.
- Provides application support including on-call (after hours, weekends, holidays) for priority issues. Troubleshoots production issues. Evaluates and follows through on issues and problems until resolved or escalated.
- Assists with systems analysis and preparation of detailed systems design specifications.
- Participates in process improvement efforts within teams.
- Minimum 2 years experience in custom web application development
- A bachelors degree in a field related to the position or a combination of related education and work experience in the areas of application/web/systems/database development to equal four years
- Experience with version control and release management tools such as TFS/VSTS/Azure DevOps and Git
- Solid understanding of object-oriented and functional programming, responsive web design, asynchronous request handling, promises and observables, and AJAX.
- Experience using SQL server, TSQL, and Entity Framework Core
· Lives in Visual Studio, works with ASP.Net Core, C#, LINQ, and Entity Framework
· Web Development experience with various technologies including:
· HTML5; CSS3; and server-side CSS pre-processing, such as LESS/SASS
- Working knowledge of IIS, HTTP, WebAPI, JSON, RESTful and SOAP web services, OData, OAuth, and Open API/Swagger
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices; an advocate of clean, valid, maintainable, and semantically correct code
- Understands the underlying systems on which web applications are developed
- Ability to multi-task across several complex tasks and prioritize as needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Robotic Process Automation
· Knowledge of Azure Application Insights
· Azure PaaS development including skills like Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure Storage, Event Grid, and Service Bus