3D RENDER SPECIALIST- RETAIL
Posted: Jan 14, 2022
At Centdegrés India, you will be the core horsepower to bring retail ideas to life- be it a store, a kiosk concept or visual merchandising. You will be working closely with the International Artistic Director and will be assigned to a customer portfolio but will be asked to participate on initiatives outside your work scope for your inputs on a regular basis. Key responsibilities defined, but not limited to, are:
- Demonstrate outstanding ability to visualize and make high quality 3D Renderings in retail based on the key design concept and specifications with Artistic Director.
- Build engaging presentation deliverables that may include research summaries, sketches/renderings, mood boards, retail and 3D Views.
- Work hands-on during the project lifecycle with internal stakeholders to provoke thinking, innovate, provide or receive feedback, followed by incorporating the same in the deliveries.
Team and Communication
- Collaborate with global teams to meet client requirements, maintain consistent standards of quality and creativity throughout the project.
- Coordinate with project manager, director and other internal stakeholders to ensure adherence to project timelines and client satisfaction.
- Degree in architecture/interior design or strongly related field with minimum of 2 year's experience in Retail design and a portfolio that demonstrates high quality 3D Renderings.
- High proficiency in relevant CAD systems and 3D MAX
- Experience in interpreting brand briefs, design concepts, with excellent rapid-visualization skills.
- Exceptional teamwork, presentation and communication skills.
- Good base knowledge in key manufacturing processes is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, manage conflicting deadlines and deliver excellence throughout the creative process.
- Last and most important, you are highly sensitive to creation and in love with beautiful brands.
Contact Nikita at [email protected] with your cv and portfolio link.