3D Visualization Artist
Posted: Mar 30, 2021
About Kuzco Lighting:
Since the inception of Kuzco Group in 2006, our mission in lighting has been to create cutting edge design using the latest in LED technology at a price that is well-priced. Our designs begin in our New York City Studio with innovation in mind. We work closely with a group of manufacturers and vendors to create the highest quality pieces possible. We pride ourselves on being a family owned company that puts care into everything we do. From our first office in Surrey, British Columbia to our current locations spanning from Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Dallas, and New York, we have a dedicated team committed to providing the best product and customer service possible.
About this Position:
3D Visualization Artist
The 3D Visualization Artist will work closely with our Marketing team to create visuals, product renders and animations, reporting to the Director of Marketing.
- Create best-in-class architectural, lifestyle, and product feature photorealistic renderings.
- Contribute and translate the vision of the Marketing Team into photorealistic lifestyle scenes and product feature images.
- Organize work efforts, self-monitor time, and frequently update project teams with progress.
- Assist with defining processes and make recommendations for improvement.
Maintain the scene and Kuzco Lighting's 3D prop asset library.
- Support key customers in their AR platforms
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Graphic Design or Industrial Design.
- 3-5 years of experience in a design or studio environment.
- Possess a refined aesthetic sensitivity.
- Advanced mastery in 3DS Max software
- Advanced in Photoshop and KeyShot.
- Proficient in Vray/Corona software
- Expert knowledge of industry standard 3rd party plugins.
- Superior texturing, lighting, finish detail rendering ability.
- Storyteller: translate concepts and sketches into realized 3D models and lifestyle images.
- Ability to work at high speeds and meet deadlines.
- Understands industry production concepts and applications as it pertains to lighting fixtures.
Candidate Should be:
- Current on all technology related to 3D photorealistic imaging and CGI developments.
- Willing to train others by developing rendering protocols and system standards and processes.
- A professional who is exceptionally well organized, resourceful, conscientious, dedicated and detail-oriented with exceptional visual communication skills, very good written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- Efficient and creative with time management and resources.
- Possess a passion for modern design and architecture.
- Someone that asks great questions and is eager to learn and continue to grow with us.