Advanced Photo Editor
Posted: Aug 1, 2022
We are looking for a Senior Photo Editor to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. This role will mainly include advanced photo manipulation by taking product photography and placing it in stock photography matching the size, proportion, lighting, and shadows so that photographed product looks perfectly real inside the stock photography image.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we'd like to meet you.
We are a growing top 500 seller on Amazon.com that is rapidly expanding our products and markets. Our design department has rapidly grown and will continue to do so. We are brand marketing experts that require many websites, social media presence, and product videos to be created to support the many brands we have.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce a final design
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven advanced photo editing experience
- In-depth understanding of form, color, light, and shadow
- A strong portfolio of photo manipulation (not just editing)
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- 10 personal days off a year
- All national holidays off
- Salary based upon experience