Wipro Limited: AEM Sr. Developer / Lead at Wipro Limited (Houston, TX) (Houston, TX)
Posted: Jan 23, 2019
This team member will be tasked to deploying AdobeExperience Manager (AEM) to power all of our product brand experiences. This individual will develop re¬usable integrations across your sites while ensuring good governance practices are in place and standards are being followed.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- cipate in the implementation of AEM including design, definition, and development of AEM content type models, workflows, templates, and components, and use permissions.
- Setup and configure AEM authoring, publish, and dispatcher environment with Adobe recommended best practices.
- Integrate AEM with other marketing products like Assets, Target, Campaign, and other internal endpoints.
- Work closely with Managed Service Team or vendor to ensure sound practices regarding site architecture, performance and reliability, and content delivery are in place.
- Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments and migrations.
- Work with front-end technologies and frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular).
- Follow best practices for secure web programming and deployment. Adhere to internal best practices with respect to coding standards, unit test coverage, automation, and continuous integration.
- AEM Developer with strong Java/J2EE background in both front-end web design and AEM integration.
- 6+ years of AEM/CQ5 experience with 3+ full cycle AEM projects and at least two years in Web experience.
- 4+ years of strong web content management experience with Adobe AEM/CQ5.
- Experience with integrating AEM/CQ5 and CQ6.1 with other products and vendors.
- Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs widgets and bundles.
- Experience with Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, and DAM.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (Jenkins/CruiseControl/Maven/GitHub).
- Expertise in full stack development within AEM