solarisBank AG: Agile Coach at (f/m/div) at solarisBank AG at solarisBank AG (Berlin, Germany) (Berlin, Germany)
Posted: Jun 12, 2019
solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform enabling businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. The core of the company is a fast and modern technology which makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build. With a full EU banking license, we combine agile engineering with the regulatory expertise of a fully licensed bank.
By combining digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience we enable our partners to offer various digital financial services to their end-consumer. Our Banking Platform is built in a modular way allowing partners to easily integrate through APIs and access a range of solutions, including BKYC, Digital Banking, Cards, Payments, and Lending. We also partner with trusted third parties to offer additional services e.g. FX, KYC.
solarisBank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 7+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 50+ partners. Following two successful funding rounds, solarisBank received approx. 95m EUR of funding from strategic investors such as Arvato, BBVA, Lakestar, Visa, SBI Group, ABN AMRO and FinLeap.
We are looking for an Agile Coach with a strong agile mindset up for the challenge to grow agility on all levels in our fast pacing organization. You will work in a team of experienced agile coaches, that works in a Scrumban mode to support solarisbank's agile growth with combined power. Sharing experiences, common topic prioritization and collaboration on topic when beneficial is our daily routine. This way we can exercise the practices we support on our own too.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborate in our dedicated Agile Coach team that follows our vision to grow a Solarisbank working environment where teams and individuals use their full potential to deliver highest value
- Work hands-on coaching, mentoring and consulting our cross-functional business units in all aspects of self-organization and growing agility
- Coach teams in improving continuously and collaboratively, including maintaining relevant actionable agile metrics for predictability and visibility of throughput and outcome
- Work with teams to achieve self-organization, team accountability and confident decision making
- Contribute actively to a sustainable, collaborative and team-oriented culture
- Help the teams to build structures and processes for sharing knowledge effectively
- Reduce complexity, encourage face-to-face-communication and think lean
- Coach Product Owners with the implementation and further development of that important role
- Continually grow your craft by learning and applying new tools and techniques
Our Perfect Match
- You have strongly believe in the principles behind the agile manifesto and successfully introduced agile principles into organizations of a size of about 100-300 employees
- You have relevant work experience in an international and young digital company environment
- You are an excellent communicator with moderation, facilitation, coaching and training skills
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You have relentlessly high standards and always challenge the status quo with your growth mindset
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of colour, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.