Keeper Security, Inc.: Android Application Developer at Keeper Security, Inc. (El Dorado Hills, CA) (El Dorado Hills, CA)
Posted: Nov 14, 2017
We're looking for Android Application Developers (Multiple Positions)
As an Android Application Developer you’ll be a part of an elite team of highly skilled technical powerhouses, creating and implementing technical solutions to create an unparalleled secure online customer experience. You’ll report to a Project Team Lead and be teamed with development and test engineers to build the best products and new features available to our consumer and enterprise customers. We’re a team in multiple business locations so you’ll have regular face to face interaction with our Development and Test teams, and virtually engage with business teams in Chicago from concept to release. You’re responsible to determine how to meet design requirements with the best technical solution and responsible for both the code and the people and businesses it impacts. Your code will quickly end up in our production applications and you’ll be responsible for significant projects impacting the business.
You’re right for this job if you
- Love Android app development.
- Are passionate about crafting exceptional code and learning new things.
- Can balance multiple concurrent projects with varying priorities.
- Excel communicating with technical and non-technical teams.
- Want to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S.
- Want to work in a fun tech startup office environment with free snacks and catered lunches.
Here’s Some Of The Skills We’re Looking For
- At least 3 years professional experience of Android programming using Java.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent discipline and experience.
- Project management skills; ability to estimate scope, break up problems into deliverable chunks, and pivot when requirements change
- The understanding that software development is a partnership with your business stakeholders and design team, requiring caring and empathy to manage and maintain relationships.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- A positive mindset, team-oriented, results driven, and organized.
Even better if you
- Have code on GitHub for personal or public open-source projects (send us links!)
We highly value teamwork, genuine people, clear communicators, and collaboration. We are looking for people who love what they do, and want to achieve greatness with a company in a fresh, fun and innovative environment. We work hard and have a great time creating life-changing software which is trusted by millions.