Hays: Android Developer at Hays (Cary, NC) (Cary, NC)
Posted: Aug 9, 2018
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with Dude Solutions to manage the recruitment of this position
Tired of updating or maintaining current apps? Looking to design new Apps and Prototypes? With Dude Solutions you'll be part of a small, fast paced team in a creative and entrepreneurial environment. You'll also enjoy working remote 1 day per week, a 401K with a company match and a variable bonus. They also have dedicated time each week where you'll be able to research and learn new technologies to help further your career.
ANDROID DEVELOPER - PERM - CARY, NC
Android Developer Responsibilities:
* Working with clients to create engaging interfaces that encourage them to a) be data contributors, b) be data consumers
* Using machine learning libraries to simplify human interaction
* Creating non-traditional (e.g. conversational, back-pocket) interfaces
* Using real-time databases to drive seamless, data-driven experiences
Android Developer Requirements:
* Proficiency with Kotlin
* 5+ years' experience in Android development
* Ability to be flexible as new client insights emerge
* Ability to establish and leverage continuous delivery systems to get functional experiments into client hands
* Experience in entrepreneurship
* Excellent design skills
* Experience with Travis, fastlane, Crashlytics or other native-mobile CI tools
* BS Computer Science, or equivalent
* Experience with realtime databases
* Prior experience with Google Machine Learning Libraries (eg Dialog Flow)
* Prior agile experience
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.