Payconiq: Application Security Engineer at Payconiq (Amsterdam, Netherlands) (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
Posted: Mar 12, 2019
We are looking for a positive minded Application Security Engineer who works well in a team.
You will play a key role in partnering with application development teams to translate secure coding practices, requirements, and remediation for new and existing development efforts.
You will research general and industry-specific security trends, analyse and define application security policies and secure development standards, perform application threat assessments, source code security reviews, and application vulnerability testing. It will be your responsibility to assure that developers address application security issues including the delivery and explanation of results.
- Identify potential threats by performing threat modelling, architectural design review, source code review, dynamic application security tests for the web, mobile and infrastructure
- Coordinate external security assessments and remediations
- Participate in the product features development with cybersecurity risk assessment
- Analyse the current trends/risks; define security policies and standards
- Promote Payconiq SDL to the application development teams
- Conduct security-related workshops to the development teams
- Perform computer forensic and investigations
- Monitor, alert and respond to the security events
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or software programming background
- Excellent Communication
- 5 years of professional experience working in an information security program
- In-depth understanding of application security vulnerabilities and standards
- Expert knowledge on the risk for web applications
- Security qualifications: at least one of OSCP/OSCE, CEH, GSEC, GWEB, GSSP-JAVA, GWAPT certifications
Nice to haves
- Experience with iOS and Android mobile app testing or knowledge on current threats and risks on mobile
- Threat modelling and SDL experience in a development organisation
- Expert knowledge of cryptography