Art Director - 10 Years+
Posted: Jul 18, 2022
SPOILER ALERT : Advertising professionals who can think kickass ideas and can design graphics to impress can apply.
Ever wanted to work on the client side and be a part of a cool creative unit that functions like an agency but without the hassels of late nights and instead have a much better work life balance?
Schneider Electric is a huge global organization and has it's own internal creative studio. The India team at Bangalore is a part of that global structure.
Here's calling out to all the Advertising professionals in the Art domain who are looking to:
1. Work in a Creative Studio for a Global Team
2. Concept and design brilliant Ad campaigns and many other 360º colatterals for communication that make an impact worldwide on communities and our customers
3. Be a part of a leading organization that is highly into sustainability
4. Lead a team of Graphic Designers and lend your creative direction
5. Share innovative ideas that can become a reality with proof of concept and collaborate with cross functional teams
6. Be a part of a diverse global cultural cauldron
7. Get the perks of working with a corporate and still have the coolness of an agency
8. Own projects and get the opportunity to present ideas to the global leadership
If you have that flair, connect and send us your resume with your brilliant portfolio to [email protected] ( Creative Head - India Global Studio )
Great graphic designing skills and art direction
Someone who can think concepts for Ad campaigns and build a rationale for it
Has worked with large brands ( International brands is a plus )
Willing to be a great team member and mentor the juniors by setting an example
Can speak and present well in English
Is confident and has a growth mindset
Is smooth with the Adobe design platforms
Those with experience in Ad agencies!!!!!