Art Director, Design
Posted: Apr 1, 2021
You will be in charge of determining the style and tone of each visual project based on our brand identity. You will have the duty to come up with creative solutions to every design idea that is presented handling all the details. We need someone who is impeccable with their work to ensure us the best in communication and design.Key skills. You have at least 4 years of relevant (preferably agency or design firm) experience.
· You have outstanding conceptual and problem-solving skills.
· You have experience in advertising, marketing, corporate identity, brand management, sales promotion, and new media communication.
· You have a strong grasp of the creative development process, have excellent art direction skills, and consistently deliver excellent design.
· You demonstrate solid expertise in developing creative solutions in a variety of campaigns across a broad range of problems and media, including advertising, print, video and broadcast, interactive, web, DM, and social networking, retail communications and channel POS.
· You have in-depth knowledge of all steps required in the creative process, including effectively and efficiently staffing projects, providing communication and creative direction, and giving timely and helpful feedback to improve creative solutions.
· You can produce all work efficiently and on schedule.
· Your design skills are outstanding, and you have the ability to guide, evaluate, and if necessary, redirect creative development.
· You can successfully art direct photo shoots.
· You have proven experience working with copywriters to concept campaigns.
· You can communicate effectively with creative and project management staff, engendering trust and respect.
· You are proficient in design software used in the design process, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop