Art Director/ Graphic Designer
Posted: Jun 20, 2020
Looking for a Senior Art Director/ Graphic Design to design, develop and maintain our current brand identity and brand-related project
- Design business collaterals, such as presentation slides, sales kits, information and fact sheets, etc.
- Develop and maintain brand and sub-brand assets and corporate identity elements.
- Design graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
- Provide advertising and social media collaterals.
- Maintain and improve design elements, such as icons, pictographs, photography, color palettes, typefaces and Brand Identity.
- Execute graphic design projects from conception to delivery.
- Generate simple concepts for complicated messages.
- Ensure brand consistency throughout communication channels, and product branding.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design or similar
- 4+ years experience in a role substantially similar to the essential functions of this job description
- Ability to develop creative solutions and designs under tight business schedules
- Proactive, self-motivated, and adaptable.
- Solid understanding of brand identity and brand architecture systems