Posted: Jun 3, 2021
At OPSWAT we create user-centric products that protect the world's critical infrastructure from cyber threats. We are leading and shaping the future of global Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) solutions.
OPSWAT is looking for a rock star art director to join our Tampa, FL location You are a digital native, think mobile-first and component first. You understand responsive layouts, the importance of adhering to style guides, have a great eye for spatial relationships, visual hierarchy and motion design, make UX best-practice recommendations and have an affinity for color theory and typography. You can also edit video using Adobe Premiere. If this sounds like you, we should talk.
The role reports to the Executive Creative Director and will tightly collaborate with the Development team to take projects from concept to completion. To be successful in this role, you need to be able to balance multiple on-going projects, be detail-oriented and maintain multiple schedules and due dates in a very fast-paced environment. You will also need to work with a global team, spread across the USA, Europe, and Asia. Ultimately, to be successful, you will need to deliver best in class, award-level design that delivers results in the form of leads.
What You Will Be Doing
- Working with a global B2B brand currently in hyper-growth stage
- Maintain and evolve brand standards
- Ensure new design work is user-centered, on-brand and high quality
- User-centered empathetic website design and optimization
- Digital advertising design such as banners, social ads, and landing page design
- Graphic design such as collateral design and graphical diagrams
- Video editing and creation
What We Need From You
- You live, eat, and breathe digital design, motion, color theory and typography
- You live in, or are willing to relocate to, Tampa area (no paid relocation)
- Bachelor's Degree?and killer portfolio of past work highlighting your best pieces
- Expert understanding of Sketch (we are a Sketch shop and do not use Figma or XD)
- Expert understanding of Adobe products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and InDesign
- An understanding of user-first UX principles and empathetic design thinking?
- Understand analytics and lead optimization
- Experience working closely with website development teams ? understanding of web technologies such as responsive design, HTML and CSS (this is not a coding position)
- Understanding of component-driven atomic design
- Superior analytical abilities and exceptional project management skills with high attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Basic knowledge of project management platforms such as JIRA
- Excellent communication skills ? writing and presenting
- Ability to receive constructive feedback on work products without emotion
- Calm, cool and collected when under pressure
It Would Be Nice If You Had
- Understanding of SEM, PPC, SEO, A/B Testing, google analytics
- Willingness to accommodate schedules of colleagues who work in other time zones.?
- Bonus points for knowledge of 3D programs such as Blender or Cinema4D
- Bonus points for knowledge of animation and motion best practices
OPSWAT is a global leader in critical infrastructure cybersecurity that helps protect the world's mission-critical organizations from malware and zero-day attacks. To minimize the risk of compromise, OPSWAT Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) solutions enable both public and private organizations to implement processes that ensure the secure transfer of files and devices to and from critical networks. In total, 98% of U.S. nuclear power facilities and more than 1,000 organizations worldwide spanning Financial Services, Defense, Manufacturing, Energy, Aerospace, Transportation Systems trust OPSWAT to secure their files and devices; ensure compliance with industry and government-driven policies and regulations, and to protect their reputations, finances, employees, and relationships from cyber-driven disruption. For more information, visit www.opswat.com.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls, or faxes.