Associate Motion Designer / Editor
Posted: Dec 3, 2019
As an Associate Motion Designer/Editor at Nomadic, your job will be to assist with the production of visually compelling video content, primarily for social and streaming channels. You must be proficient in both After Effects and Adobe Premiere. Led by a Motion Designer, Art Director, and supported by a Video Producer, you will create content for Disney Parks & Destinations, Disney Rewards, Ubisoft and other national brands. The job requires creative ambition, proficiency, organization, and above all, a fantastic attitude.
This is a full-time position based in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Work closely with internal Motion Designer/Editor and Producers to create motion graphics and video content for social platforms.
- Follow creative direction and art direction.
- Edit and manage video post-production projects and assets.
- Maintain creative project request process and clearly communicate production processes to organization.
- Demonstrate understanding of the video and animation production process best practices.
- Facilitate trust internally with open, transparent communication.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years motion graphics design experience, preferably in social content and pre-roll.
- Deep knowledge of After Effects and how to adjust easing of keyframes and working from templated work.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Adobe Illustrator, Media Encoder and Photoshop.
- Ability to edit short form creative content: social videos, sizzle reels, commercials, promos.
- Ability to mix audio ? a good sense of music selection and pop culture.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously while keeping projects on time.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Passion for the details.
- High level of energy and enthusiasm with a drive for creating positive outcomes.
- Desire to contribute to agency culture.
- Ability to work autonomously.
Portfolio inclusion in application is mandatory.
Nomadic is an award winning, strategically-driven creative agency. We specialize in developing consumer journey-based marketing programs, grounded in digital and social channels. We serve national brands in high consideration verticals including travel, entertainment, durable goods, and CPG. And our long-standing client relationships include Disney Parks & Destinations, Disney Rewards, Ubisoft, and HOYA Vision.