Apicbase Belgium: Awesome Head of UX & Design! at Apicbase Belgium (Antwerp, Belgium) (Antwerp, Belgium)
Posted: Apr 27, 2021
Who is Apicbase?
A fast growing scale-up! We are specialists in developing software for the restaurant and catering industry. With our software, we take our fantastic customers to the next level when it comes to getting their entire food & beverage management under control. We are indispensable in helping them to pass on orders, draw up inventories, calculate food costs, display allergens and so on!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Lead User Experience Designer (UXD) who has a vision and a passion for ease of use and who is unstoppable in his urge to translate software into human patterns. You will manage a team of designers and front-end developers and report directly to the CTO.
What will you do for us?
- As Head of UX & Design you will manage the UX & Design team;
- You are the gatekeeper of "useability" in our company. If it's not user-friendly, it doesn't go out.
- You ensure that the KPIs and OKRs of your team and department are met.
- Based on the user research you perform, you develop wireframes, flows, user stories, personas and storyboards based on the needs of our users;
- Your team works closely with Customer Success and Product teams to develop intuitive and easy-to-use software;
- You help determine the Information Architecture;
- Before, during and after you have improved certain elements, you will perform (measurable) usability tests.
Who are you?
- You have demonstrable experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- You have experience with SaaS software
- Strong portfolio of design projects;
- Background in project management and research;
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture;
- Proficiency in design software (e.g. Figma, UXPin, Balsamiq);
- Problem-solving ability;
- Analytical mind with business acumen;
- Excellent communication skills;
- BSc in design, product development, computer science, engineering or related field.
What do we offer?
- A flexible, full-time job;
- A mega varied and exciting job in a successful, growing startup;
- The possibility to take on responsibility and to grow;
- The opportunity to work on your personal development;
- A fun and cohesive team that builds the future of APICBASE together;
- An open insight into the world of startups;
- A volonté coffee and tea;
- A competitive salary;
- Meal vouchers;
- Group insurance;
- Laptop & phone;