Posted: Feb 19, 2020
Why Join Us?
- We are positioned for exponential growth both as an industry as well as a company. Getting in at this stage means that you get to help further mold the company culture and product vision.
- A chance to build something revolutionary. This is a rare opportunity for you to build a large-scale platform that will impact millions of people around the world. The market is ripe for disruption and there's no doubt that whoever cracks the puzzle will win the market.
- Quality of the Team. Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with like-minded, successful tech veterans who have a track record of building transformational products.
- An entrepreneurial path of progression. Hard work is recognized and individuality embraced. Your path of progression will be designed to suit you.
About the job:
- Set Up, configure, maintain and enhance proper infrastructure to support Node.js and Python-based MicroServices in data analytics-driven environments.
- Campaign management systems
- Maintain and enhance large scale API system
- Code REST interfaces to support various internal/external requests
- Code Python and Node.js based microservices
- Code Unit / Integration tests to allow for embedding in continuous integration service
- Drive feature engineering and experimentation to improve the performance of our various algorithms
- Evaluate the technical tradeoffs of every decision
Requirements for consideration:
- Good knowledge of the following technologies :
- Redshift / Postgres / SQL / Sequelize
- Shell scripting
- AWS environments
- Knowledge of Rust is a plus
- Proficiency in Git, JIRA, and Teamcity are a plus
- 4+ years in a production environment a plus
With 27 office locations and remote hubs across 8 countries, we bring a global perspective and an open network to share solutions, contribute ideas and build together. Existing remote hubs and office locations include:
- DE: Berlin, Munich
- ES: Barcelona
- NL: Amsterdam, Rotterdam
- PL: Warsaw
- PT: Lisbon
- UK: London
- US: New York, Chicago
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.