justclean: Backend Developer at justclean (Hebron, Kuwait) (Hebron, Kuwait)
Posted: Apr 15, 2019
Back-End Web Developer is responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your team into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Designing and developing software and algorithms to solve business problems and challenges while ensuring scalability, reliability, performance and security.
- Work in cross functional feature teams and own modules end to end from inception through test to delivery.
- Interact with different stakeholders for requirements elicitation.
- Research on and apply new technologies and best practices.
- Design and create scalable APIs for internal and public consumption
- Provide task estimations and deliver quality code on time
- Build components for a robust message oriented Middleware.
- Bachelor degree in computer engineering/science.
- 6 to 8 years experience working with server-side technologies.
- Extensive experience programming in Python, PHP, NODE JS, Java.
- Building RESTful APIs.
- Have experience with Web sockets and Server Sent events to provide the frontend with real time data.
- Cloud application development using AWS services including but not limited to EC2.
- Kinesis, EMR, RDS, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, SNS.
- Experience in working with JWT Web Tokens/auth.
- Hands on Linux Experience.
- Test Driven Development.