Posted: Nov 24, 2021
The Color Club is a well-established marketing company with a data-driven approach to driving brand growth. We customize marketing solutions to fit global marketing plans and budgets within Marketing Production, Digital Marketing, Brand Marketing and Business Intelligence.
We aim high, constantly doing more and doing better for our Scandinavian clients to support their worldwide brand marketing performance. Markets change and business directions transform, and so evolve our operations in Scandinavia and Asia.
Our office: 617 - 621 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 25, Binh Thanh district, HCM city.
Who we are
To help our global clients implement their marketing across the world, we leverage the skills of creative and driven people with a passion for design, technology, and excellence!
We recruit exclusively from a pool of incredible talent ? those who will push us forward with enthusiasm and unique skills. We actively encourage each individual to broaden their horizons and explore the true depths of their potential. You will be working closely with some of our most creative, passionate, and brilliant minds.
Responsibilities includes but are not limited to:
- Be in charge of creative projects which are designing logo, stationery, graphic elements, merchandises, digital assets and brand guidelines.
- Cooperate with the Danish Art director to make proposals and creative concepts for clients.
- Able to complete all stages of a creative process, including brainstorming, moodboarding, concept development, implementation, and final artwork.
- Work with the copywriter, account and marketing team to deliver the right and engaging solution to the clients.
- Direct report to Team leader.
Before fully taking over the position, you will be required to train in the following areas:
- Team structure/workflow of clients/internal procedures.
- Internal management systems.
- Training on jobs.
- Other internal workshops and training from time to time to enhance the skills continuously.
You will be working in shifts to engage with our clients around the world who operate in different time zones from ours. Shifts will be rotated weekly, and arranged by team leader:
- Morning shift: 7.00 AM - 3.00 PM
- Evening shift: 3.00 PM - 11.00 PM
- More than 5 years of experience in working on branding and creative jobs.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud: Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Familiar with CVI/Brand guidelines, marketing and communications materials.
- Intermediate experience with motion graphics or UI/UX is a plus.
- An eye for presentation design and strong storytelling skills
- Open-minded, proactive, able to work independently and in a team.
- Able to conduct office communication and understand clients' briefs in English.
- Social insurance, annual health check
- Exciting international & professional working environment.
- Extensive learning & development programs including training and coaching.
- Flat hierarchies and cross-departmental collaboration.
- Monthly birthday party, coffee/tea, Happy Friday with fruits/snacks.
- Free lunch/dinner together at the company
Would you like to join us on our journey?
If you think that you would be a great fit to our role, please send us your CV and portfolio in English. The application will be declined if missing any of the required documents.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact applicants who are shortlisted. Interview will be on a rolling basis, therefore we encourage you to apply early.