Brand Designer - Building Brands from Scratch
Posted: Sep 7, 2022
Location - Delhi NCR (On-site)
Hybrid & Remote jobs also possible
We are looking for a creative and passionate designers to join our team. You will be working on projects ranging from end-to-end branding to identity design, packaging design and company presentations/brochures. We work with clients across industries such as F&B, FMCG, Alcobev and Hospitality. You will be reporting directly to the creative director to produce high quality work.
We are looking for someone who can transform great ideas into engaging creatives, and possesses a passion for visual storytelling. You should have original ideas and have a keen eye for detail. Ultimately, you should be able to create imaginative designs, be open to learning new skills and techniques and create impressive designs that promote the company's vision.
- This is the backbone of everything we do. You'll look into global trends, target markets and competitors. You will then make data-driven decisions and transform them into creatives
- Produce original ideas, execute visual concepts based on the research data, brief, and collaborate across teams to execute attractive and engaging content.
- Learning new skills is something we believe in, because when you grow, so do we. You'll help drive your craft development, be inspired and inspire others.
- Partner with the creative leads to conceptualise and create work that addresses client needs. You'll collaborate with multidisciplinary teams across the agency to ensure timely deliverables.
- Understanding project requirements and ideas
- Using graphic techniques to create drafts
- Producing logos, packaging, brochures & presentations
- Presenting finalized ideas to clients
- Working towards a creative brief that has been agreed by the client
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a graphic designer
- At least 2 internships in a design studio
- Solid portfolio showcasing creative skills and strong conceptual thinking.
- Understanding Branding, brand identity and packaging design are integral to this role.
- Ability to work across multiple parallel work?streams and within a flexible and agile environment.
- Experienced and fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign is a must)
- Ability to work well within a team
- Effective at managing your time
- Creative skills and problem solving aptitude
- Good understanding of visual elements (layouts, typefaces, hierarchy, contrast, colour theory, etc)
- Hobbies that are extensions of your craft are always great to have like photography, styling, videography etc.
- Basic knowledge of 3D softwares like Blender or Cinema 4D are a plus.
If you think you will be a good fit at GreySpace Studios, then send your updated portfolio and resume to [email protected] You can also directly apply via Behance itself.