TechMah Medical LLC: C++/GUI Software Engineer at TechMah Medical LLC (Knoxville, TN) (Knoxville, TN)
Posted: Apr 22, 2021
In this role you will be working on a variety of projects doing everything from development, integration and testing. There will be a variety of front-end and back-end development, depending on the project, primarily utilizing C++ and the QT framework. Some applications you will be developing from scratch and the rest will be enhancement work. A background in surgical/medical apps/software, 3D rendering, or gaming would be great transferable skills for this opportunity.
You must be highly motivated, dynamic, and comfortable working in a fast-paced, small, but sharp tech team. You must be a self-starter, and someone who is always eager to help, and is comfortable wearing multiple hats.
- Development of production quality object-oriented code in C++
- Gui development in C++ using QT
- Integration of 3rd party libraries
- Unit testing and code profiling
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a closely related technical discipline
- 3+ years of product development experience
- High proficiency in C++ development, multi-threading, and unit testing
- Experience in developing GUI, preferably using QT
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with developing C++ in Visual Studio.
- Experience with OOP and knowledge of design patterns
- Ability to work in fast pace environment with highly motivated small team