Client Account Coordinator - Design
Posted: Apr 20, 2021
At Two Twelve, we redefine the user experience in cities, hospitals, airports, universities, real estate, and other dynamic public places. We are looking for an experienced and versatile person to manage the operation of some of our most ambitious creative projects. In this role, you will contribute to Two Twelve's mission as a public information design firm: to develop sustainable, user-centered designs and help people understand an increasingly complex world.
We are looking for a resourceful, detail-oriented, and collaborative client account coordinator to join us. Our client account coordinators are a key part of our design project teams. This role is ideal for people who can work analytically and creatively. If you like working with numbers, expressing design ideas in writing, and working with people to find practical solutions to problems, we want to hear from you.
In this role, you will:
- Work in partnership with the creative director and provide day-to-day support for the team, their projects, and our clients
- Be responsible for the daily project administration of multiple wayfinding and communications projects simultaneously
- Manage approved budgets and project schedules to ensure we are on target, and respond to client inquiries
- Prepare proposals, additional services and other critical project documentation working closely with our Marketing and Finance teams
- Lead in preparing detailed and accurate monthly invoices, financial reports, and projections
- Develop project scope of work, comprehensive work process, and competitive fee estimates
- Understand design contracts and subconsultants agreements
Qualifications we're looking for:
- A four-year college degree
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity in a creative field
- The ability to work well collaboratively and independently
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication
- A high level of attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities and juggling multiple deadlines
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, MS Word & Excel and Google Docs & Sheets
- Ability to learn our web-based project management software
Our roots are in wayfinding and signage design, and we take great pride in creating intuitive design systems that help people find their way. We apply these skills beyond just signage: We also create voter guides, transit master plans, sustainability reports, and other information tools. We prioritize projects that serve the public. Our creative teams collaborate with clients across the country who are industry leaders in education, healthcare, transportation, and more.
If you have most but not all of the qualifications above, apply and tell us what you would bring to Two Twelve. If you have other skills we haven't listed, we want to hear about those also. We recognize that people with different backgrounds help us do better work. We especially encourage women and people from historically underrepresented groups to apply.
How to apply:
Please email the following to [email protected] with the subject line "CSM2021 + Your Name"
- A brief cover letter explaining your interest in the position
- Your resume
- Salary requirements
While this position is currently remote, you will need to transition to working in our airy light-filled offices in New York's Chelsea once it is safe to reopen.
Two Twelve offers competitive benefits and compensation commensurate with applicable experience. Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview. No calls, please. We will only consider candidates authorized to work in the U.S.