Cover Genius: Client Solutions Engineer at Cover Genius (New York, NY) (New York, NY)
Posted: Feb 6, 2019
The role presents significant opportunities for the right candidate, given Cover Genius’ global recognition, excellent track record and hockey stick growth. We are looking for self-starters that are passionate about new technology and innovation, that have a “can do” attitude and who work well within startup environments where needs and roles can change quickly. Needless to say, we are not your average insurance company!
- BS degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years programming experience in Python, Java, or PHP.
- 2 years of experience with web technologies such as HTTP, HTML, XML, etc.
- Customer-facing experience in sales, sales engineering, consulting or related function.
- Strong strategic, analytical and tactical skills; must be able to create plans then roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Experience in managing technically complex products in a B2B technology environment
- Proven ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing
- Excellent presentation and organisational skills
Nice to have
- Master’s degree or PhD in related field
- Experience in insurance products and/or B2B e-commerce marketing experience
In return, we offer an inclusive, supportive and extremely high performing environment with flexibility, plenty of benefits and a company journey that you want to be on! We also know that different blends of the above experiences and skillsets could translate to the best person for the role and so if you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your Cv and let's chat!