Posted: Aug 3, 2022
We are a rapidly growing EdTech startup named Vizuara (https://www.vizuara.com). Our mission to create interactive, digital textbooks for 5th - 10th standard students (age 10 - 15). We believe that through beautiful digital illustrations/animations, education can be truly immersive, engaging and fun for the students. If you believe in our vision, then this is a great opportunity for you.
We have an open position for a Content Editor. As a Content Editor at Vizuara, you are not just an editor, but you get to wear the teacher's hat as well. Your role will be to polish the videos we have, and convert them into a standalone format i.e If the student does not know anything of the concept before, will they understand it after watching only this video?
- Providing audio narration to the videos we have. You will need to step into the shoes of a teacher as you provide explanations to our videos.
- Editing videos to add title, Vizuara logo, text boxes and comment bubbles to guide the student who views it.
- Editing videos to add nice background sound.
- Editing video to ensure smooth flow and continuity.
- Editing video to change colors which do not look aesthetically pleasing.
- Strong skills at Adobe Premier Pro, video editing.
- A passion for teaching, educating young students.
- Intuitive knowledge of shades/color palettes which make the content engaging and aesthetically pleasing.
- Candidates displaying a creative flair and initiative taking abilities will be preferred.
If you are interested, please reach us at [email protected] with your cv or portfolio link; or contact Raj directly at this Whatsapp number: (+1) 617-417-7235