Posted: Jun 5, 2021
We are looking for the successful candidate to join our team therefore companies will not be condidered for the role.
We are seeking a Brand Content Writer to join our team to produce inhouse content for our leadership and development platform as well as for client projects. Over time the successful candidate will be assigned duties requiring more independent initiative as they gain more experience in the role. This will be a remote based role working with an experienced and diverse team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Proofreading client-facing and audience-facing documents and online content
- Make updates on HubSpot and company websites when required
- Conduct desk research for our content and for our clients
- Manage an editorial calendar using Monday.com (you will be trained)
- Build and publish content online including social and Company websites
- Re-purpose content for Institute of Change leadership modules
- Draft up layouts for PowerPoint presentations to be sent to the design teams
- Work alongside designers and other content writers to deliver high quality written content
- Monitor and drive target audience to the website and convert them to leads
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Must Have: Editing and proofreading skills ? with technical competency, remarkable consistency, andspeed. Preferably, you have a working knowledge of the Chicago style of editing. (You will need to pass a timed exam to be shortlisted)
- Must Have: Impeccable English communication skills
- Must Have: 2+ years content writing experience
- Experience in using the HubSpot platform. Otherwise, has CRM understanding and must be willing to learnhow to use HubSpot
- Have an understanding of how HubSpot integrations work
- Has the ability to conduct desk research and distil down core concepts from book summaries
- Experience with LMS highly favourable
- Nice-to-have: Inbound marketing methodology
- Nice-to-have: Inbound Marketing and Content Marketing certifications
- Nice-to-have: Agile workflow experience or willing to learn
About Your Client
We are a business and marketing consulting firm, where strategy meets creativity. We work with over 100 brands each year, from Big Four Australian banks to funeral homes. We are facilitators and problem-solvers who believe thebest solutions in business start with the customer.
Ours is a high-performance focus team who thrive in pushing the boundaries of skills and have a joy of problem solving. The team will support you in your personal growth and will expect an exceptional level of performance andself-direction.
Other attributes we're looking for:
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Core Values alignment
- Ability to learn & adapt
- Thriving under uncertainty
- Enjoy problem-solving - imperative!
- Sense of humour