Salary Finance: Contract Software Developer (London)
Posted: Aug 9, 2018
About Salary Finance
Salary Finance is an award-winning FinTech business with social purpose - to help employees take control of their finances. We launch with employers as an employee benefit and help people to understand their money better, get out of debt faster and save for their future.
By improving their financial wellbeing, we have a very real and meaningful impact on people’s lives. We remove the stress and worry associated with financial difficulties by dramatically reducing the interest rates employees pay on their personal debt, and provide them with the tools needed to start saving sooner and be more financially secure. The business recently completed a £40m investment round and both Blenheim Chalcot (the UK’s leading venture builder) and Legal and General (the FTSE 100 insurer and asset manager) are active partners and strategic investors.
Launched in 2015, we have made excellent progress, and are scaling fast. We are named Business in the Community’s Responsible Business of Year 2018, included in KPMG’s Global Fintech 100, listed top of the Forbes' list of socially-responsible startups, and profiled by the Financial Times, the Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Guardian, the Telegraph, CityAM and the Institute of Directors.
We were co-founded by entrepreneurs Asesh Sarkar (CEO), Daniel Shakhani, and former Head of Google UK and Ireland Dan Cobley (Chairman) and are authorised by the FCA.
We are looking for a number of talented and experienced contract .NET Software Developers to join our London based Development Team for 6 - 9 months. Reporting to the Head of Development, the role will require you to have strong and proven skills in modern C# .NET web, API and Front End development.
- You have a minimum of 8 years commercial full-stack .NET software development experience
- You have a minimum of 8 years hands on experience with SQL Server
- You have experience in RESTful service development
- You have experience with a modern JS framework such as Angular / Vue / React
- You have experience of working in a SCRUM team / agile framework
- You have experience with application integrations via web services and APIs
- You have excellent communication skills
Nice to Have
- You have experience with Docker and Linux
- You have experience of using Vue.Js
- You have knowledge / experience with AWS
- You have experience porting monolithic applications to new software stacks
We’re looking for people that will get stuck in and make a difference. We have a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team that are passionate about what they do. If you want to join a team that is changing people’s lives for the better then we’d love to hear from you.