Posted: Feb 14, 2020
Hello Design is looking for a Copywriter to make the future with us. Collaborate with strategists, designers, and developers, to concept and execute copy across digital mediums. We are looking for writers who are passionate storytellers, meticulous, and hungry to learn and grow with us.
- Write for a diverse range of clients and projects, and demonstrate the ability to write in a variety of styles and voices.
- Tackle both short and long form assignments?campaigns, headlines, brand manifestos, editorial, blogging, and more.
- Work with our production team on content creation, including scripts and interview guides.
- Craft social copy, from creating effective tagging strategies to finding the perfect emoji for any situation.
- Collaborate with multifunctional teams on strategy and pitch decks, diving into research and data to glean insights and opportunities
- Develop and write for Hello's communications, include writing for our blog, website, project case studies, and social media platforms.
- Communicate the "meat" of the message simply and elegantly.
- Impeccable attention to detail and highly organized
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent communicator; both written and spoken
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Passion for quality design and innovation
- A thirst for learning
- Agency and/or Digital Agency experience
- Background working on multi-disciplinary teams including designers and developers
- Bachelor's degree
Hello is an award-winning creative digital agency located in Los Angeles. Our clients include Facebook, Nike, Tillamook, Sonos, Murad, and Supercell. Our work: hellodesign.com
Hello offers competitive salary, 100% employer paid health and dental, vision and 401(k) eligibility, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, gym discounts, fully stocked snack rack, freshly ground coffee, and really cute dogs.