Posted: Aug 27, 2020
MOI Global is all about turning heads in the B2B tech world. Yet we can't do that without wordsmiths who can craft intelligent copy that cuts through the noise ? and that's why we're seeking an experienced writer who is able to think conceptually and creatively to join our Singapore team. So, if you think you've got what it takes, and have a head-turning portfolio to boot, then please get in touch!
- 4-8 years of agency experience preferred
- Compelling online portfolio
- Possesses the highest attention to detail
- Creative and/or effectiveness awards and recognition a plus
- Comfortable working in a collaborative environment, helping to brainstorm head-turning ideas
- Consistently input into the creative process and help drive projects from start to finish
- Ideally, proven experience and understanding of B2B tech space
- Adept at adapting copy tone to align with different brands
- Experienced in writing across online and offline channels in both short and long formats
- Able to turn complex technical content into shorter, more engaging copy
- Native to social media including FB, LI, IG and blogs
- Happy working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven studio and across multiple projects
- Great time management and self-motivation skills are a must
When today's always-on world means your buyers can research, reject, or shortlist your brand without even talking to you, we'll get you into the conversation. MOI Global is a B2B creative agency connecting you with a new breed of buyer. Re-engineering your marketing eco-system to target the places they hang out and the people they listen to.
With offices in Weybridge, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney, we help our clients deliver head turning campaigns that target international and local markets. Our services cover all aspects of a buyer's omni-channel world, including digital, social media, events, direct mail and telemarketing. Clients include Oracle, Google Cloud, Facebook, Fuji Xerox, Grab and Red Hat.
For more information, please visit www.moi-global.com.
Office hours: 9am - 6pm. However, due to workload and International client demands this could vary.