Crazy Talented Graphic Designer - Fashion & Beauty
Posted: Jul 12, 2020
We are an email marketing agency obsessed with creating fresh, unique and impossible-to-forget campaigns for ecommerce brands in the fashion and beauty industry. We're on a mission to make opening email a joyful experience!
You don't have to love email like us (yet) or have any experience in email design, but if you are excellent at graphic design and love creating fun and unique concepts, we want to talk with you!
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a role that is pure creative design ? that means no speaking with clients, no getting buy-in from stakeholders and no project management (we have a very streamlined system).
- Remote, work anywhere.
- Variety ? a constant mix of fun startups and high-growth brands.
- No dealing with clients. (yay! more time for design!)
- Consistent flow of work ? and completely adaptable to your capacity.
- Little editing / revising ? technical revisions are done by junior designers
- No crazy deadlines ? we have strict lead times with clients which makes for a low stress environment.
We'll be honest, our standards are high. You must have ALL the following attributes.
- Adaptable to any style. You can quickly adapt to any of our clients' brand aesthetics, whether that's quirky and colourful, or elegant and luxurious.
- Super creative. You can create unique and captivating concepts while still remaining on-brand.
- Strong attention to detail. Details matter to you.
- Sticks to deadlines. You are a time management master and consistently hit your deadlines.
- Technical skills. You live and breathe Photoshop.
- Responsive. You are relatively quick to respond to emails and Slack messages.
- Good English skills. Mid to high level, so we can all communicate effectively.
We're looking for a special type of person that ticks all the boxes below.
- You're obsessed with amazing design. You're constantly saving your favourite designs and taking inspiration from many different sources.
- You're never satisfied. You're always improving and are embarrassed by the work you created 2 years ago.
- You can take critique. At times your designs may need revising, so you need to be ego-less about taking that feedback and making your work better.
- You're a team player. Creating emails is a team sport - you'll be interacting with our team via Slack and Trello, so you need to play well with others!
- You've got several years experience of in-house and/or agency work.
- You designed for many different brands of all shapes and sizes.
- Digital and email experience preferred, but if not, we can coach on that.
We are a distributed team of email geeks working across multiple timezones who love what we do. And we love working with people who have the same level of passion and excitement as us!
We think email is a medium that has not seen enough emphasis on premium design as web or social media so we are on a mission to change that. We want to create email designs that makes you go "WOW!".
If you can get on board with this mission and know that you fit the criteria, you are a rare gem and we definitely want to talk with you!