MalinHughes: Creative Designer (Anywhere)
Posted: Sep 13, 2019
The Creative Designer’s primary responsibility is developing original, innovative, and impactful design concepts. Candidates will contribute to the development of overall brand strategy and direct creative activities to maintain Aumcore’s standards of excellence, timeliness, and profitability to meet goals and deadlines. The Creative Designer will work closely with Aumcore’s Executive Leadership to lead the development and delivery of high-quality design solutions. Candidate’s must demonstrate excellent Graphic Design, Web Design, and UI/UX Design skills. Candidate’s need to have strong presentation and client interfacing skills. Candidate’s must also be able to collaborate with Engineers and Developers as they work on diverse programs and creative projects. The ideal candidate will need to possess and represent the highest level of ethics and protect the reputation, policies as well as the values and visions of Aumcore.
Who You Are:
• Digital Marketing experience.
• Graphic Design, Web Design, UI/UX Design experience.
• Experience with Adobe & Sketch is a plus.
• Experience with WireFrames/ WireFraming for Web Design.
• Driven and determined to be the best at what you do.
• High degree of integrity and non-comprisable values and ethics
• Determined to help customers see why we are the best solution
• A self-starter who uses all resources at their disposal, without requiring much oversight.
• A team player. You value your relationships with your teammates and actively contribute to creating an inclusive, competitive, and fun culture in the office. Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Design, Technology, or Marketing.
• 5+ years of Creative Design experience.
• Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to learn quickly and think analytically.
• Active listening skills.
• Outstanding interpersonal, organizational and design skills.
• Experience interfacing with clients.
• Excellent ability to multitask and prioritize in a busy, fast-growth environment.
• Exhibit extraordinary discretion, flexibility and willingness to work closely with executive leadership.