Creative Designer / Graphic Designer
Posted: Sep 20, 2022
At MemoryTrain Creatives, we create world-class Souvenirs,Showpieces and physical works of art.
A career at MemoryTrain is about being part of the founding team that will change the face of Figurines, Miniatures and gifts in India and beyond. You would be welcomed to a friendly, inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with like minded people and get exposure to processes like clay modelling, 3D printing and manufacturing with glass, metal and resin.
The MemoryTrain Design department has an outstanding opportunity for a Creative Designer to join the MemoryTrain family. This is a full-time permanent position based out of MemoryTrain's Design studio in Edappally, Kochi, India.
What We Do
We bring India's beautiful rich culture and environment into sculpted art forms which would make great souvenirs, art Décor, Memorabilia and gifts.
We create, visually, the story of people's lives. Their relationships, festivals, buildings, hobbies and everything that makes them unique.
We go into the fine details of what makes the content unique and we bring those unique creations to life with the utmost care.
- Ensure consistent messaging and branding to support the company's product development, marketing and sales efforts.
- Research and Conceptualise product and marketing materials for campaigns
- Create communications content that effectively describes and promotes the organisation and its products.
- Work with the product design team to research and develop graphic or related content that communicates the product story effectively with customers. This may include graphics on the product or in its packaging.
- Publish customer facing content across digital newsletters, web properties, social media properties etc.
- Manage and support any external commission of content development related work within the graphic design, photography, videography or motion graphics domains
- Ensures all graphics and content on our website, social media and offline locations meet MemoryTrain standards at all times
- Shoot Photos and Video content and edit them for marketing or product related content while keeping the company brand and messaging consistent.
- Implement communications that help maximise the advertising spend.
- Manage the purchase or acquisition of required content and imagery for marketing communications.
- Organises and maintains a database of all brand assets and content related to marketing activities within the company server.
We will consider Associate candidates with no industry experience if their portfolio is of a very high standard.
Bachelor's degree/Diploma in Graphic Design or 2 to 4 years related experience in graphic design or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- The technical ability to grasp new programs and systems quickly.
- An interest in learning to understand and work within the restraints of the medium.
- Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction and motivation.
- Comfortable working in a team setting, under deadlines and time constraints.
- Excellent capabilities in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After effects
- Must have experience in basic filming and video editing ( Final cut pro / Adobe Premiere or similar)
- All-around artistic expertise and flair.
- Must have reasonable skills in Photography and Photo Editing (Adobe Lightroom or similar)
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Able to prioritise and multitask.
- Creative nature with strong problem-solving skills.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Eagerness to learn and up-skill
- Passion for 3D Art.
- Pencil Sketching skills and great ideation capabilities.
- Experience with a company that makes and markets its own Products , specially if the products are in the Home Décor space or similar
If you've got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.