Posted: Jul 18, 2022
At Centdegrés India, you will be the design horsepower behind most initiatives. You will be assigned to a customer portfolio for India and International projects, but will be asked to participate on initiatives outside your work scope for your inputs. Key responsibilities defined, but not limited to, are:
- Take lead and bring bold, innovative and strategic brand ideas for identity, web, packaging, and retail collateral projects.
- Craft a visual language with high standards, from brainstorming and initial concept creation, all through the final stages of technical deliveries and execution oversight with a junior designer.
- Build engaging presentation deliverables that may include research summaries, sketches/renderings, mood boards and design proposals.
- Participate and at times, pitch the creative strategy during client meetings.
- Work hands-on during the project lifecycle with clients, internal stakeholders to provoke thinking, innovate, provide or receive feedback, followed by incorporating the same in the deliveries.
Team and Communication
- Collaborate with global teams to meet client requirements, maintain consistent standards of quality and creativity throughout the project.
- Coordinate with project manager, director and other internal stakeholders to ensure adherence to project timelines and client satisfaction.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in design, with minimum 7-8 years of work experience in an agency. Experience working for beauty, luxury, hospitality and fashion brands is preferable.
- A powerful portfolio demonstrating your creative capacity, aesthetic sensibilities and technical expertise with business cases in Brand Identity and packaging.
- A strong understanding of international trends, luxury aesthetics, manufacturing technicalities ? materials, finishes, papers etc.
- High Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator)
- Experience in interpreting brand briefs, establishing an understanding of client requirements and building strong brand identities.
- Exceptional teamwork, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, manage conflicting deadlines and deliver excellence throughout the creative process.
- Last and most important, you are highly sensitive to creation and in love with beautiful brands.