Posted: Jun 20, 2022
The Creative Manager will work within Playfly Premier Partnerships' Marketing Services group with the primary focus of creative design that supports partnership sales efforts across our portfolio of sports & entertainment rightsholder clients. This position will work alongside our Creative Director and lead in the design, development and production of sales and marketing creative for designated client projects.
- Provide on-going creative services for designated sales representation clients. Services would include development of introductory sales presentations, long-form presentation templates, and on-going customizations
- Collaborate directly with colleagues within Marketing Services department, as well as other key members of the Premier Sales and Consulting teams
- Day-to-day communication with Creative Director on current projects, while also ideating new creative strategies to help position our client opportunities in a more creative and impactful way
- Review reports, proposals and other documents with extraordinary attention to detail, consistency and grammar
- Coordinate delivery of assets across multiple departments
- Successful candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of work experience in sports management, agency, brand marketing or other related field. Experience working on sponsorship sales projects is highly valued.
- Ability to work simultaneously across multiple client projects
- Excellent project management skills
- Demonstrated high level expertise using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator), and other computer design applications
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Power Point, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to edit, convert and manipulate video files of all formats