Cucumber Program (Active Pooling) - Graphic Designer
Posted: Jun 9, 2021
Design Pickle is actively pooling Graphic Designers who want to be part of the team but are willing to wait. If you pass all evaluations, you'll be part of our cucumber (pooling) program and you have a sure spot on our team! As part of the cucumber program, you'll receive newsletters, where we share tips and tricks for design work, exclusive webinars, and we'll keep you informed about the status of your application. Rest assured that with the cucumber program we'll be looking out for you until you have a start date!
*This job requires availability in the US Timezone, which is night time in Asia and that we don't accept applications from students or for part-time workers at the moment.
Who We Are Looking For:
First, Design Pickle is anything but typical. We're a group of hard-working, creativity-loving individuals from around the world.
Do we love pickles, too? Most of us! But don't stress if pickles aren't your thing. It's not a deal-breaker. We do look for a passion and interest in something though because our uniqueness is what helped make us into the great company we are today.
We stand by our vision, purpose, and values, and these are mission-critical to how you show up every single day.
Specific to your role, we're looking for individuals who:
- Have a FRIENDLY, POSITIVE attitude!
- Make a great team player!
- Have experience handling clients.
- Possess strong attention to detail.
- Are proficient in written English.
- Can demonstrate proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Have graphic design experience.
- Enjoy looking up and learning new things quickly.
- Have an eye for accuracy, detail, and quality control.
- Have uninterrupted access to a fast internet connection (not less than 20MBPS).
- Own a reliable computer that meets these requirements, has a working web camera installed for application, certification, and video conferences/meetings, and has Adobe CC AI, PSD, and INDD installed.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities:
As a fast-growing company, our roles are always evolving. However, we want you to know exactly what you're walking into. In the first 90 days, here is a preview of what's expected:
- Efficiently and pragmatically execute graphic design requests such as:
- Social Media Graphics
- Branding Materials
- Flyers and Posters
- Print and Digital Graphics
- Brochures and Editorial Design
- Photo Editing
- Short GIF Animations in Photoshop
- Web Design (No coding!)
- And all sorts of graphic design within our scope of service.
- Communicate with your assigned clients via email and live chat.
- Communicate effectively with your assigned Production Team.
Benefits, Compensation, and Perks:
- Flexible Work Environment.
- Unbeatable Pay Rates.
- Licensed Adobe CC subscription
- Consistent Payout Schedule.
- Job Opportunities Beyond Any Other
- Option For Healthcare Subscription.
You can learn more about our company, our vision, and what we stand for on our website and social channels. We can't wait to meet you?thank you in advance for your application!
At the moment, we don't accept applications from part-time workers, freelance artists, or students. Although, fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
We CAN'T ACCEPT candidates focused only on animation, 3D artists, photographers, or video editors.
Don't forget to check your spam folder from time to time in case our emails end up there.
GET READY TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE! We look forward to meeting you soon.
Salary: From 11000000 IDR per month