JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.: Cybersecurity & Technology Controls Program Manager, Vice President at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Singapore) (Singapore)
Posted: Feb 23, 2021
We are seeking a Program Manager to drive strategic cybersecurity and technology control programs and projects in region. The Program Manager will manage technology programs and projects from inception to implementation; responsibilities include, but not limited to, project task estimation, resource scheduling, risk management, issue management and budget/financial management.
* Responsible for managing technology projects or programs running across one or multiple Lines of Business targeted at achieving overall business goals
* Leads large projects or programs from initiation through implementation including multiple software development methods
* Accountable for managing high cost budgets that can exceed $50MM for assigned projects and programs
* Monitors project or program progress and adjusts resources and priorities
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* At least 10 years of experience managing multiple complex technology projects or programs and portfolio governance
* Qualified in Program, Project Management & Business Analysis disciplines (PMP, CBAP, etc)
* Expertise in the following Project Management disciplines:
+ Project Task Estimation, Resource Scheduling, Risk and Issue Management, Waterfall and Agile methods, Stakeholder Management, Budget/Financial Management including Business Case completion, Executive communications for senior management
* Expertise in Project Management tools
* Expertise in Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks
* Prior hands-on software development or engineering experience is preferred
* Experience with cybersecurity platforms & technologies is preferred
* Experience of cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies is preferred
* Experience of national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to financial industry cybersecurity is preferred
* Experience with Data Science / Data Discovery disciplines is preferred
* Experience with User Experience (UX) / Customer Experience (CX) development is preferred
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.