Secret Sauce Partners: Data Analyst in Product Management at Secret Sauce Partners (Budapest, Hungary) (Budapest, Hungary)
Posted: Sep 13, 2017
As a Data Analyst in the Product Management group, you will be analyzing the digital fingerprint of millions of users, looking for hints at how the next generation of our products could be more engaging and effective. If you are interested in users’ shopping behavior and would like to transform your insights into business decisions, we would love to talk to you.
Our products, powered by data science, are integrated into the largest fashion and apparel ecommerce stores in the US and Europe and provide shopping experiences that revolutionize online commerce.
As a liaison between the Product Management and the BI/Analytics team, you will impact our 50+ million users and ensure their happiness. If you are passionate about working with user behavior data, big and small, this is your opportunity.
- Evaluation of A/B tests
- Exploratory analysis of our data sets containing detailed information about how people interact with our partners’ websites and our services
- Collaboration with our R&D and developer teams to support algorithm fine-tuning and service integration
- Finding useful, and actionable information in large data sets containing web analytics data for 100+ million online shoppers world-wide
- Production and interpretation of reports, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
We are looking for smart people with good communication skills who are hungry to tackle interesting challenges. If the responsibilities are attractive to you and you are passionate about answering questions like how users behave, what inspires and influences them and how we can build better products based on this information, we would love to hear about you.
We are impressed, if you...
- Have a history of conducting quantitative analyses of any kind
- Have experience in SQL or other languages used for statistical analyses (e.g. R, Python)
- Are able to present complex analysis results to both technical and non-technical audiences
We believe in using the right tool for the right job instead of a particular set of technologies. Experience with our current stack is useful, but not required.
- Frontend: ES6, AngularJS, React/Flux
- Backend: Java 8 (Dropwizard, Spark), Go
- Admin: Ruby/Rails (sidekiq), PostgreSQL
- Data: Python (Airflow, Spark), Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery
- DevOps: AWS, GitHub, Circle CI, HipChat, Sentry, New Relic, Docker, Packer, Terraform, Ansible
- QA: BrowserStack, JIRA, Java (Selenium)
Be part of a successful startup with phenomenal growth opportunities
Casual, fun, international team
Competitive compensation package, flexible vacation days
Cool downtown office with games, beer, wine and more
We love people who want to move to Europe or want to move to Budapest within Europe. Our open arms policy includes relocation benefits so we pay for your move.