DBOX, 3D Artist
Posted: May 3, 2021
We are seeking a full-time Mid-level & Senior CG Artists for our growing team in Budapest.
Our CG Artists complete all roles of production ranging from:
3-dimensional model translation, 3-dimensional modelling, texture and material creation, lighting, interior design & styling, rendering, post-production and final output.
- Working alongside our creative leads in our Budapest, London and New York studios
- Working alongside our Project Direction team in London to achieve project deadlines and milestones
- Maintaining and developing existing client relationships
- Working at, and travelling to, our London studio
- Education in and/or passion for creative disciplines including; architecture, design and animation
- 3+ years studio experience
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a highly productive and collaborative environment
- Appreciation and desire to operate at the highest level in the industry
- Demonstrable ability to understand and interpret 2-dimensional architectural drawings
- Proven ability to construct accurate and efficient 3-dimensional models
- Proficient experience with Autodesk 3ds max
- Proficient experience with render engines: Vray & Corona
- Proficient experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with iToo Software
- Diverse scale of global projects, including ESG-led, grand masterplans, high-value and sector-defining
- Privileged and unique exposure to varied world-class design and architecture
-Varied clients, including developers, investors, operators, institutions, architects and designers
-Globally recognised, full-service agency
-Emmy award-winning team
-Exposure to industry-leading and emerging technologies
-Warm, enthusiastic, mature and creative team
-Salary dependent on experience
-Holiday: 20 days increasing upon length of tenure, national holidays.
Benefits: company contributed pension, weekly team lunches, team activity days and training, paid time off in lieu, compassionate leave, Christmas break.
Working Hours: Flexible start and finish between 9 - 9.30am and 6 - 6.30pm (1 hour for lunch).
All applicants must be eligible to work in Hungary. Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.