Posted: Mar 14, 2019
Fulltime ? Boston
ONSITE ONLY- Must be in the MA area or willing to relocate
Are you a talented Designer with a strong focus in conceptual thinking, branding and design for motion graphics? If the answer is yes, then join our team and make award-winning creative. We are looking for a talented designer to help develop breakthrough concepts and turn them into amazing visual executions.
What to expect:
? You will work with a variety of the most exciting entertainment and lifestyle brands.
? You will develop and execute high-end advertising and content for television, digital, and social.
? You will design stunning style-frames and work with a talented team of motion graphics artists and animators to bring your designs to life.
? You will participate in conceptual brainstorm sessions, collaborate with creative directors, copywriters and editors, and help art direct live-action shoots.
? You'll be an important part of a talented team.
Candidates must be experienced, extremely talented, dedicated and possess the following traits:
- Strong conceptual and design skills and a portfolio that shows your talent in both design for motion graphics and print.
- Minimum 2 years professional experience. Examples of style-frames is a must.
- An in-depth understanding of typography, color, and composition.
- A love of Photoshop and expertise in Illustrator. Knowledge of After Effects and Cinema 4D for design is a plus.
- An aptitude for strategic brainstorming, creative development, and creative execution.
- The ability to work with a team, art directing Cinema 4D and After Effects artists.
- A four-year Graphic Design or Motion Media degree
- A willingness to travel as needed.
- A good attitude, a great work ethic and a passion for all things design.
About Viewpoint Creative
We are a team of artists, storytellers, and office-dogs whose sole mission is to amplify brand voices. We don't just dream it up and farm it out; we make it happen... right here, in Newton Massachusetts.
Provide resume and link to your online portfolio.
Please no phone calls.