Posted: Jan 13, 2021
Breathwrk is a fast growing, VC funded human performance app that makes science-backed breathing exercise easy and accessible. We help people manage stress, improve energy, increase endurance, and more. Breathwrk has grown organically in under 12 months to over 300k installs and has a Tik Tok community of over 1 million followers. We are now looking to create a world-class internal product team, focused on providing the best user experience with breathtaking design.
Breathwrk is looking for a part-time Designer as we begin ramping up our marketing and social media engines, to help educate, reach wider audiences and solidify our brand personality.
What you'll do:
As a part-time Designer at Breathwrk, you will have the opportunity to use your graphic design and communication skills to elevate our brand identity across our various Marketing channels. The ideal candidate will be able to think strategically across different media platforms and own the creation process from inception to production.
You will collaborate with and work under the guidance of the Art Director to produce a varied range of polished materials that stay true to our brand's voice and educates on breathing best practices. We are seeking someone who loves design, communicates well, thinks strategically, and is as excited about forging a voice in the evolving world of physical and mental wellbeing.
Lastly, we're looking for someone to work 15-20 hours/week. Your role at Breathwrk:
- Design materials for Breathwrk for our digital creative, with a focus on social media, email marketing assets and printed marketing decks.
- Work under the Art Director to develop a strategic range of concepts in Photoshop/Illustrator/After Effects, and creating short-form animations and video edits.
- Work with the design team on developing and maintaining brand standards, ensuring a high level of quality and establishing a consistent look and feel across materials.
- Deliver high-quality, polished, delightful, and easy to read designs.
- Work independently and follow creative direction.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in design or related field or relevant work experience.
- Strong foundational knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite
- Design portfolio/site.
- A deep understanding of composition, balance, symmetry, and white space.
- Refined aesthetic sense, strong typography skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Special consideration will be given to candidates who additionally demonstrate motion skills.
What to expect from us:
- Unmatched opportunity. We are at the very beginning of something that could get really big and are ready to bring in the right initial team to ride or die with.
- Low egos. We value outcomes, not who gets credit.
- Near obsessive use of data to inform business decisions. We believe that efficient growth happens when we make every decision based on a solid, well-directed analysis.
- Happy employees are the most successful. We take care of each other, and not just because it's good business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sound exciting? We look forward to hearing from you.
Email [email protected] to apply with a resume and portfolio.