Designers (All levels) - Other positions available as well
Posted: Dec 27, 2018
Come join Taco Bell's energetic in-house agency team of creatives. We are currently looking for all level designers and production artists. If you are driven, passionate about art/design and have some serious personality to your work, please reach out and show us why you belong on our team.
*Please don't apply if you aren't willing to commute to Taco Bell's Irvine, California headquarters. This is an in-house job and we are currently not hiring remote freelancers.
The below list of responsibilites are what the Design positions will entail, but we are also hiring for copywriters, UX/UI and production designers. Please reach out if you fit one of these other categories.
· Provide strategic direction, designs, and conceptual solutions that result in cohesive messaging and branding of projects that are on brief (or challenge the brief)
· Develop and design the overall look and feel for rapidly evolving product testing and campaign launches
· Design through production which involves high-resolution photo retouching, preparing files to go to print, working with print vendors and testing and animating web and multimedia work
· Proofing layouts and copy to ensure that work is aligned with brand identity, layout, color correction, and that proper grammar/spelling is used
· Source and direct illustrators and photographers whose style both meets objectives and fits within the specific look and feel of each project
· Provide photo/video art direction on select market test, regional and national shoots in both print and broadcast. Manage talent, wardrobe, set selection, shot lists and art direct compositions
A strong portfolio and a unique perspective on art/design
Degree in related field or equivalent experience
Effective communication skills, both written and presentation
Extensive software knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Strong typography skills with deep understanding of messaging and communication hierarchy
Handcrafted type skills are a major plus
Understanding of color theory principles and their role in visually communicating ideas and concepts
Superb time management skills with the ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
An awesome, collaborative attitude with a 'work hard, play hard' mentality
On-site child care
On-site gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
On-site dining center & lounge
Free snacks, soda, coffee and more
On-site dry cleaning, carwash and salon services
Half day Fridays all year round
Ranked one of the "Best Places to Work in Orange County"
About Taco Bell:
Taco Bell is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, a global Fortune 500 corporation that operates brands like KFC, Pizza Hut and Wingstreet worldwide. At Taco Bell, you'll be part of a company that continues to thrive in new and innovative ways. You already know Taco Bell for our craveable, made-to-order food specialties, as well as our commitment to the global community through exclusive programs, such as Feed the Beat®, Taco Bell® Foundation for Teens? and World Hunger Relief. Now, with a career at Taco Bell, you can become a contributor to our growing impact from the inside.
Our Marketing teams create breakthrough innovation platforms to drive sales growth both today and in the future through forward-thinking advertising, media and brand sponsorships, consumer insights, internal communications, brand experience, and social and digital efforts that connect people in authentic and meaningful ways. Join us in helping to create experiences that surprise, delight and encourage our fans to Live Más.