Tamedia: Developer - Digital Advertising 100% at Tamedia (Zürich, Switzerland) (Zürich, Switzerland)
Posted: May 2, 2020
Digital Ad Services AG is the central technology and service competence centre serving the digital advertising market for the TX Group and Goldbach. Using innovative products and technologies, we optimise digital advertising revenues for our publishers.
Around 80 ad tech, product, programmatic and data specialists help our customers and agencies with every stage from quotation to campaign delivery. We automate booking processes, increasing efficiency for everyone involved. Our team has already received numerous awards for this service.
Our products and tools enable cross-media, data-supported targeting, and help publishers link up their technological and inventory spaces.
Digital Ad Services AG is a subsidiary of Goldbach Group AG, based in Küsnacht (Zurich). Goldbach Group AG operates in Switzerland, Austria and Germany and is part of the TX Group.
In this exciting role you will be part and drive the advertising technology stack for Goldbach Digital Ad Services. You look outside the box, connect the dots and create added value for our engineering team in order to get things done. You work at the edge of digital transformation with all its challenges and opportunities. Goldbach Digital Ad Services is a key player in the Swiss market when it comes to programmatic innovation, data product creation and cross-platform advertising sales. Goldbach Digital Ad Services operates its own ad network and has developed a highly performing technology stack. We are expanding internationally as well as cross-platform.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with Product Managers and other Software Engineers to implement and maintain our advertising tech-stack into our broad portfolio of web and app properties
- Develop applications to integrate internal and external APIs
- Create and build new exciting advertising formats
- Collaborate with engineering team in Belgrade (Serbia)
- Identify and solve performance issues
- Development and improvements of our advertising ecosystem
- Share best practices with others and help establish engineering standards
What you should bring
- Expertise in HTML5, CSS3 and a true passion for the web design and layouting
- A sensibility for UX/UI Design challenges
- Good Knowledge of responsive webdesign and its common frameworks and tools (e.g. Bootstrap/Foundation/SCSS)
- Highly interested web standards and future web trends
- Already worked with Node.js/Express.js or React/Vue/Next
- Effortless application of debugging tools
- Ownership for the code you write (QA, testing, reviews, refactors)
- Knowledge of common adservers like Google Admanager or Xander is a plus