AdhereTech: DevOps Engineer at AdhereTech (New York, NY) (New York, NY)
Posted: Dec 6, 2017
- Develop, research and select tools and infrastructure to improve and accelerate AdhereTech's platform and its development. This includes but is not limited to tools and infrastructure for security, monitoring, logging, metaprogramming, deployment, RPC, testing, infrastructure provisioning, data integrity and documentation.
- Develop solutions through process automation using the aforementioned tools and infrastructure on premises and the cloud.
- Research new products and technologies, as well as developments in existing technology, to determine business requirements, propose changes and build migration and implementation strategies.
- Develop, manage and deploy server and workstation standard images.
- Engineer directory and authentication solutions including Active Directory, ID management, LDAP, and wireless authentication.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices.
- Manage, monitor and respond to alerting for systems and services maintained.
- Support implementation of role-based access control (RBAC).
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- 3-10 years professional experience as a DevOps engineer
- Deep knowledge of software architecture, integration, deployment and maintenance.
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Solutions in an enterprise environment
- Experience with scripting (Powershell, Bash)
- Experience with configuration management tools
- Experience with Active Directory and group policies, DNS, DHCP, security, automation, and RBAC is a plus.
- Experience with Google Cloud Tools is a plus
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Must be able to work with the full AdhereTech team at our company offices in Manhattan. We are not seeking remote or part-time hires.
- Accepts change openly and able to thrive in a culture of continuous improvement and learning.
- Excellent English (both oral and written).
- Strong communication and documentation skills and the ability to operate autonomously in a challenging startup environment.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Salary commensurate with experience and fitness for position.
- Equity ownership in AdhereTech
- Health insurance, flexible work hours, and unlimited vacation.
AdhereTech builds and supports highly-effective adherence programs for patients on the world's most crucial medications - all driven by real-time data and analysis via our patented Smart Pill Bottles. AdhereTech is currently used by thousands of patients across the globe. Our customers include top pharmaceutical companies, health systems, and clinical researchers, and our solution is always free for patients. Our top priority is to create a safe, seamless, and beneficial user-experience for all patients and customers that use our solution.