Digital Content Designer
Posted: Apr 8, 2021
- Tech-savvy with a strong command of digital interactive, multi-media, After effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Have a deep understanding of both the customer user experience in a retail, commercial or brand agency setting.
- Have a good understanding of brand strategy and how this translates across digital touchpoints.
- Ability to work on a number of different projects at any time, manage time effectively and perform well under time constraints.
- Friendly, positive and can-do manner; team player who enjoys interacting with people and has demonstrated an ability to build strong relationships.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of executives, management, and colleagues.
- Attention to detail, creative problem solver, analytical thinking and not afraid to think outside the box.
- Ability to translate and produce high-quality digital campaigns across multiple media (e.g. animation/video, GIFs, cinemagraphs, infographics, photo) and multiple social media channels (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter).
- Must be able to create fresh on-brand creative, working within existing brand guidelines.
- Ensure their visual design and strategic approach communicates clearly, is on brand, delights and engages the user.
- Ability to adapt designs and approaches based on feedback.
- Keep up-to-date on trends and developments in the digital and social media world, bringing these to the team.
- Working hours are 9:00 am ? 5:00 pm EST
- Salary/rate ? dependent on experience