Digital Design Coordinator
Posted: Apr 5, 2021
An entry level Digital Graphic Designer responsible for designing a wide range of graphics and art for the Seahawks social/digital channels as well as ancillary brands including the Pro Shop, Lumen Field, Blitz and Seahawks Dancers. This involves working closely with the Digital Design Manager and Creative Director to maintain a consistent, modern and high-quality visual style across each unique digital channel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Design marketing materials as assigned by Digital Design Manager including but not limited to: design templates, social posts, online advertisements, Gameday stats and info, video graphics and downloadable content
- Work closely with the Marketing, Video Production and Digital Media teams as an efficient, high output resource for content development
- Assist in creating a consistent voice and style representing the Seahawks in the digital space
- Manage projects from initial creative brief to finished output while communicating status to all stakeholders effectively
- Maintain a firm grasp on digital design trends as well as emerging media
- Support the Digital Media team on Gameday creating social graphics and updates
- Utilize a set of fine art skills to bring unique, custom designs to life
- Contribute to the overall creativity of the organization by pushing the brand in new directions, brainstorming new ideas/applications and playing an active role within the Design Team
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong visual design skills, including typography and visual hierarchy
- Freehand art talent and a desire to create art from scratch
- Photo editing and manipulation skills
- Attention to detail with a focus on quality and accuracy
- Well organized with the ability to maintain multiple projects under tight deadlines
- A passion for art, design and sports
EDUCATION And/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
- Demonstrated expertise using the following design software: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
- Online portfolio