Posted: Jul 29, 2022
We are looking for a talented digital designer to create interactive online content. You'll be responsible for producing content that matches the company's brand, aesthetic, and marketing strategy, including social media graphics, website banners, and promotional artwork.
The ideal candidate should be able to efficiently combine creativity, functionality, and technology to produce eye-catching and informative content. In this role, organizational and technical skills are key, and all candidates must possess in-depth knowledge of design software programs.
- Conceptualize, design and roll out design assets for digital, PR, print and out of home marketing campaigns while ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Create clean and visually consistent designs.
- Collaborate with internal teams and agencies on conceptual and strategic digital designs.
- Managing and producing digital design solutions for uses across websites, apps, social media, display media, brand campaigns and internal communication (eMailers).
- Creating digital assets for projects focusing on content related to websites, mobile apps, advertising, animation, emails, social media, video games and interactive displays.
- Creating digital mock-ups, graphics, user workflows, wireframes, banners and prototypes.
- Develop UX/UI development from a creative perspective.
- Design Web architecture and development framework from a creative perspective.
- Create and produce rich media content on Google Web Designer.
- Test websites and software on a variety of platforms including iOS and Android mobile devices to ensure visuals are correct across platforms and devices.
- A minimum of 4 years' design experience
- Gif animation
- Photo retouching
- Frontend web design (HTML5, CSS)
- Thorough understanding of branding
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite especially Illustrator, Photoshop, XD and InDesign