All Campus: Digital Designer at All Campus (Chicago, IL) (Chicago, IL)
Posted: Mar 14, 2018
All Campus is searching for a talented and innovative Digital Designer. Core responsibilities will include creating websites, landing pages, banner advertisements, email layouts, applications and print collateral to support our marketing efforts. The ability to take ideas all the way from concept to execution is a must. We are looking for someone who has a great eye for design but also solid front-end development skills. Proven analytic and problem solving skills are needed.
A key focus is placed on utilizing data to make meaningful audience insights and increase conversions; an understanding of optimizations, A/B testing, multivariate testing is preferred.
Skills & Requirements
- Undergraduate degree in Design or related (or equivalent experience)
- 4-5 years of professional design experience
- Knowledge of CMS, specifically WordPress and a basic understanding of PHP
- An in-depth working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with creating responsive layouts and using responsive frameworks
- Experience with email marketing and automation