Posted: Dec 2, 2019
We're looking for a creatively curious digital designer to join our growing team of makers and marketers in Glasgow's West End. You'll work in close collaboration with our senior creatives and front-end web developers to design exciting digital experiences for some of Scotland's biggest brands.
Key Responsibilities / Experience
- Adobe CC: Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative suite ? Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- A strong portfolio of design for screen ? websites, apps
- Knowledge of User Centred Design principles
- Ability to take designs from brief through to fully polished UI designs
- Rapid prototyping experience ? expressing ideas clearly and quickly through wireframes, pen-and-paper sketches and quick mock-ups
- Out-of-the-box thinker ? keen to express original ideas and convey them objectively with the wider team
The ideal candidate should also have:
- 1+ years experience in an agency environment (or comparable freelance/academic experience)
- A strong portfolio of design work ? primarily on digital projects
- A collaborative approach ? a real team player
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Great attention to detail.
- Drive and self motivation
- A genuine passion for design and digital ? keen follower of shifting trends in both digital and the wider design landscape
The below aren't essential but would be worth mentioning if these apply to you:
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS3
- Video and motion graphics experience (AfterEffects or similar)
- Experience with using content management systems (Wordpress, Umbraco etc)
- Experience with presenting ideas to clients and high level stakeholders
Radiator are one of Scotland's leading digital agencies with an exciting range of client relationships across the UK, and a reputation for going above and beyond in every project.
You'll join a diverse team of personalities across strategy, design, development and marketing in a collaborative working environment where everyone can contribute their ideas and unique perspective.
Alongside the opportunity to create exciting work for great brands, benefits include:
- Spacious, open-plan office overlooking the river and Kelvingrove Park
- 2 minutes from Kelvingrove Subway station
- Regular company lunches and after-work drinks
- Esoteric music policy
- Company pension
- BUPA health insurance
- Nightly ping pong battles
If you think you're the designer we're looking for, email [email protected] with your CV and a link to your portfolio.