Posted: Oct 16, 2020
We're looking for an interactive designer to join our team on a contract basis for 2-3 months, with a possibility of continued work.
You have an excellent eye for design, detail, and user experience. You bring excellent references and some noteworthy portfolio examples to share with us.
- Applying creative directions to wireframes ? ensuring that each project's unique style is consistently applied across different pages, elements, and breakpoints
- Prepare files for handoff to the development team with annotations about animations and interactivity
- Expert-level Figma skills
- Strong experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- 2-3 years experience in an agency environment
- Strong design portfolio including responsive design
- Love of working collaboratively as a member of a design team
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- A strong sense of personal accountability for your work and an ability to respond quickly to feedback
- Excellent communication skills and a good sense of humor
Bonus points for those with
- Familiarity with front-end web development that informs your design
- Experience in either branding, animation, or illustration
- Understanding the limitations of responsive web development
- A dog or cat that you like sharing pics of
Pay is hourly and dependent on experience. Remote candidates are encouraged to apply. Regular availability from 9 AM to 5 PM EST is required; therefore, preference is given to designers in the Americas.
Radish Lab is a full-service interactive agency based in Brooklyn, New York and Berlin, Germany. We build innovative websites, apps, and interactive experiences, with a focus on people and projects committed to social change