Digital Graphic Designer
Posted: Apr 20, 2021
Our client a fast-growing start up in the FinTech industry is looking for a Graphic Designer. This role will work as part of a team to aid the effort of visually telling our client story by producing consistent, fresh and relevant creative assets for marketing. This role involves independent hands-on design and production work in addition to collaborating on projects with internal and freelance designers. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for designing web pages, emails, digital advertisements, and other communication materials. As part of the marketing team, you will also help establish brand guidelines and lead efforts to cohesively update our visual identity system.
Could this be your next career?
- Develop and lead designs for various formats keeping the broader story, message, brand, and top priorities in mind
- Elevating the brand by producing great work and utilizing design best practices across all digital marketing assets and prints when needed
- Owning end-to-end creative process from concept to production across all marketing media including website and social assets, presentations, collateral, digital and print advertising, email, photography, and events
- Identifying and creating capacity as needed for new ideas and projects
- Effectively collaborating across teams and practice areas to get the greatest leverage, quality, and output
If you are someone with the following, lets chat!
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in creative services or creative operations roles, preferably in the professional services industry
- Experience with creating landing pages, emails, and campaign graphics
- A desire to work hands-on in producing creative for a variety of mediums including web, events, video, photography, email and print
- Positive, collaborative nature with strong interpersonal skills and history of building and maintaining strong, positive cooperation with all stakeholders
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) is required
Apply today or contact us to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Re Source Partners Pte Ltd | 202021170E | 20C0279
Lee Wen Yue Debra | R1433914