Digital Imaging Team Leader
Posted: Nov 24, 2021
The Color Club is a well-established marketing company with a data-driven approach to driving brand growth. We customize marketing solutions to fit global marketing plans and budgets within Marketing Production, Digital Marketing, Brand Marketing and Business Intelligence.
We aim high, constantly doing more and doing better for our Scandinavian clients to support their worldwide brand marketing performance. Markets change and business directions transform, and so evolve our operations in Scandinavia and Asia.
Our office: 4th-5th floor, 617-621 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 25, Binh Thanh Dist., HCMC, Vietnam.
Who we are
To help our global clients implement their marketing across the world, we leverage the skills of creative and driven people with a passion for design, technology, and excellence!
We recruit exclusively from a pool of incredible talent ? those who will push us forward with enthusiasm and unique skills. We actively encourage each individual to broaden their horizons and explore the true depths of their potential. You will be working closely with some of our most creative, passionate, and brilliant minds.
As a Digital Imaging team lead, you will be responsible for ensuring smooth operation and high work standards are maintained in our Digital Imaging Department in Saigon office with more than 20 members. You will also be in close contact with colleagues and experts from our Copenhagen office to design and implement training for team members.
- Direct report to Production Manager.
- Occasionally report to the CEO.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Job Management
- Organize, manage, and optimize the production workflow in close collaboration with the Project Management team and Production Manager.
- Work closely with Project Lead to plan out production plans and resources for all working shifts. Maintain an updated work schedule and job priorities.
- Oversee the production plan and resources on a daily basis; make adjustments when required to ensure smooth production and meet deadlines, including recruiting and dealing with freelancers and suppliers when necessary.
- Oversee quality control to ensure consistent quality for delivery.
- Handle customers' complaints in close collaboration with the Project Management team and Production Manager.
- Work independently from creative briefs to deliver high-end retouched images for use across all media platforms.
- Advise team members on jobs when necessary.
2. Team Management
- Manage the team personnel on a daily operation basis.
- Manage the personnel resources including hiring, training, and evaluating.
- Work closely with the Production Manager and the Human Resources Department to develop and conduct onboarding programs, training, and coaching plans.
- Make reports regarding team activity.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Production Manager.
3. Internal management
- Attend meetings with other production teams from time to time
- Participate in knowledge exchange activities across departments
Before fully taking the position, you will be trained for 2 ? 4 months in the following areas:
- Production workflow
- Encode system, Brand Management System, Microsoft Power BI
- Working culture of the team
- Other internal + external systems, Project management supporting tools
Your work schedule will primarily be 09:00 AM ? 5:30 PM, however, you may be required to change the working shifts to one of the following shifts when the workload is high and requires your presence.
- Morning shift: 07:00 AM ? 03:00 PM
- Afternoon shift: 01:00 PM ? 09:00 PM
- Evening shift: 03:00 PM ? 11:00 PM
- Night shift: 11:00 PM ? 07:00 AM
We believe that the ideal candidate should have:
- An experienced high-end Digital Image Artist/ Retoucher with at least three years of work experience.
- Proficient user of Photoshop, Lightroom.
- Experience in team management is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Upper intermediate English user in both verbal and written forms.
- Open-minded, eager to learn and continuous improvement. Self-motivated, able to work under pressure.
- Able to work independently as well as work efficiently in a team.
- Social insurance, annual health check
- Exciting international & professional working environment.
- Extensive learning & development programs including training and coaching.
- Flat hierarchies and cross-departmental collaboration.
- Monthly birthday party, coffee/tea, Happy Friday with fruits/snacks.
- Free lunch/dinner together at the company.
Would you like to join us on our journey?
If you think that you would be a great fit to our role, please send us your CV, portfolio and cover letter in English. The application will be declined if missing any of the required documents.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact applicants who are shortlisted. Interview will be on a rolling basis, therefore we encourage you to apply early.