Digital Media Designer 1
Posted: Jun 9, 2021
Yep! We sell beer, hot dogs, gas and a bunch of other things. But we're really in the business of "convenience". And that should resonate with you. At Sheetz, we have a history of making our customers' lives easier. Creativity has been at the forefront of our success. And who makes that happen? You do. Creating the cutting-edge graphics, creative solutions, making sure our logo is always noticed and advertisements for 600+ stores, 22,000 employees and millions of customers isn't an easy job, but that's why we do it! And we do it in an award-winning culture that's just as casual and fun as those cute little advertisement firms. If you're looking to put a little boom-boom sauce on your career, hit that APPLY button and let's have a conversation!
***Please include a link to your Digital Portfolio with your application***
What you'll do:
- Execute concepts for digital advertising. Includes but not be limited to: Broadcast and digital video, audio, digital signage, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns- animations, web, mobile, paid social ads, sponsorships, ecommerce and events.
- Assist in the production of organic Social Media content for all channels in accordance with supplied messaging goals.
- Collaborate with in house stakeholders, design teams and external vendors to define execution requirements for a wide range of digital platforms and manage fulfillment.
- Develop digital campaign asset in a variety of formats and coordinate the execution in partnership with media agency.
- Test and optimize digital design assets based on their performance.
- Support photography and video shoots to produce content for digital concepts. Tasks included but are not limited to: Art direction, scouting and site selection, hiring and directing talent, sourcing props, wardrobe and makeup, lighting and sound design, editing
- Effectively plan and organize work through clients project management software and proactively locate information and seek answers needed to complete work.
- Coordinate projects with outside agency(s) as needed
- Maintain digital asset library
Experience you'll bring:
- Bachelors degree in design or related field with emphasis on Digital media design, basic animation, editing and production, including experience with photography, videography required
- Minimum of 2 years digital design experience in advertising agency, brand marketing or related field required.
- Minimum of 1 year knowledge of computer design software and hardware required
- Basic knowledge of the digital marketing space and how to effectively communicate using these mediums required.
- Basic Skills in Photography and Videography preferred
- None required
Tools & Equipment
- Photography and Videography Camera Equipment and Lenses
- Photo and Video Lighting and Audio Equipment
How you'll grow:
At Sheetz we provide continuous learning and development along with employee training programs to continue growth while here. We believe there's always room to learn and we offer opportunities to gain hands on experience in multiple different areas. Our employees are always encouraged to explore new opportunities, especially within our organization!
Not only do we offer a great benefits package, we also offer competitive pay, flexible schedules, career development and quarterly bonuses based on performance and company profitability. Here are just a few other perkz we offer:
- Industry-leading Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Plan, Disability Insurance)
- Employee Stock Ownership
- College Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Generous PTO Policy
- VIP Sheetz Membership (Discounts!)
- Half-off Carwashes
- Adoption Assistance
- Pet Insurance
Sheetz, Inc. is a fast-growing, family-owned, food/convenience company that has been in business since 1952. Sheetz has over 600 locations in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland and North Carolina.
Our mission at Sheetz has been to meet the needs of customers on the go. Of course, things have changed over those nearly 70 years. Life is faster and busier, and customers expect us to be there when they need us most. One thing that hasn't changed is our commitment to our customers, our employees and the communities in which we operate. Sheetz donates millions of dollars every year to the charities it holds dear.