WEVO: Digital Product/UX Designer (Boston)
Posted: Oct 12, 2017
WEVO Conversion has an immediate need to bring on an experienced Digital Product Designer with strong UX/UI skills to help design our new SAAS Web Product. This position is an ongoing part-time hourly contract. We are looking for flexibility as we could ask you work from 10-30 hours / week depending on how quickly we progress through the project and your availability.
The Digital Product Designer will be responsible for creating wireframes, understanding user flows, designing concepts and prototypes for our new product in the area of digital marketing and website conversion/optimization.
This role will work directly with a Creative Director, and very closely with our product developers, marketing, operations and analytics teams. We have a small team that operates quickly with full transparency and are looking for candidates who communicate well and are highly collaborative as well as bringing lots of ideas to the table.
- Designing product screens for web app.
- Building detailed wireframes with annotations and functionality/flow requirements to share with team members and developers.
- Creating prototypes to demo for internal teams and iterate on.
- Helping to establish a style guide/pattern library with fonts, colors, iconography, functional elements, and other content types for the project.
- QA and testing product versions to ensure they meet expectations.
- Helping with focus groups, user testing and getting feedback from customers.
- Managing your time/tasks and assisting with product management to ensure deliverables and releases are on track.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field or equivalent experience and 5+ years of digital design with at least 3 years focused on product and user-experience design.
- Experience with SAAS / web apps or mobile app design.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Cloud software including Adobe Photoshop, XD, Illustrator, etc.
- Experience with Sketch, Invision, Zeplin and other UX design software recommended.
- Previous experience with project management systems including JIRA, Asana, Trello or similar.
- Proven ability to deliver effective, on-time results from an established set of tasks.
- Ability to communicate complex web experiences to individuals and groups of wide backgrounds and experiences.
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral presentation skills. Must be a good communicator.
- Problem solver. Asks questions. Willing to research solutions and best practices on your own.